The new 106,524 SF PK-5 facility is located west of the current tennis and soccer facilities. The campus access is tied into the existing drives and parking as well as provides access off Bible Road. The site location allows the campus to be joined together allowing student movement between buildings without crossing public roadways. The new facility includes geothermal HVAC, Terrazo Flooring in the corridors and commons areas, standing seam metal roof and a wood gym floor as a part of the district's LFI funds. The project was designed to a minimum of LEED Silver level with a focus on energy conservation to improve operating.
- Bath elementary students occupied the new PK-5 faclity on schedule following return from Winter Break on 1/5/15.
- Project was completed on budget.
- Touchstone assisted the district in maximizing their co-funded dollars for optimal return on investment.
- Preparation of early site package allowed a fast-tracked schedule and ontime completion.
- Cooperative partnership with project architect, Garmann/Miller & Associates and district building officials to achieve optimum design solutions.
- The district was able to maximize local dollars and implement numerous items such as: metal roofs, terrazzo floors, concrete parking area, and soft surface play areas.
- On target to achieve LEED Silver Certification.