The 4F and G Geriatric Psychology Unit was a complete remodel of an 11,600 square feet area that formerly housed the Patient Accounts Department. The work consisted of selective demolition of the fourth floor of Buildings F and G and new interior construction for eighteen (18) private patient rooms and support spaces including HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
The "F" and "G" buildings are joined buildings that are eight and nine stories high. The "F" building was originally built in 1915 and the "G" building in 1946. New construction also included group therapy rooms, nurses' station, shower area, and an anti-room.